Due to space constraints and limited resources we are unable to accept donations of “Pre-loved” items.
When children are removed from their homes in times of crisis, many times they are placed with relative or non-relative caregivers, and often these families are already struggling to make ends meet. To help these families, FFCF has gathered emergency supplies. We can always use:
- Unopened Boxes of Diapers
- Unopened Baby Wipes
- Unopened Boxes of Unexpired Formula
- New Hygiene Supplies
- New Blankets & Towels
- For the children, now that Collier County Public Schools encourages Bring Your Own Device, we can also put to good use used computer tablets and laptops
- For school age children, new backpacks.
- For school age children, new polo shirts and Khaki pants & shorts